Sunday, April 6, 2014

HAWT WEIGHT LIFTER!

Last night at the adult arcade,I was sitting in my usual spot - booth 11 - with the door open, and I spotted a dream guy. He was about 40, and he was obviously a weight lifter. I figured that he was probably gay and looking for a guy guy, and that he probably wouldn't be interested in a feminine little crossdresser like me. But then he stopped and gave me a long look, and then I had some hope. Sure enough, about 5 minutes later he approached me. "What do you like to do?" he asked.
"I like to suck cock," I responded. He took my hand and placed it on the bulge in his sweats. Mmmm! Nice and HARD! He entered the booth, closing and locking the door behind him.
I took off my little black bikini and got on my knees before him. He took his dick out. It was maybe 7 inches and rigid hard. It curved up, like a horn. I began sucking his cock. He reached out and cupped the back of my skull, thrusting his hips forward. "Do you wanna fuck me, Daddy?" I said.
"Yeah," he responded. "Get up on the bench."
Well, he didn't have to tell Little Queenie twice. I slapped some KY on my rectum and slid my greasy hand over his boner. then I got up on the bench, spread my knees apart and put my upper body low on the bench, leaving my anus spraddled and completely unprotected. He mounted me, his dick probing for my pussy. "Stick it in," he said. I reached back, grabbed his hardon and guided it to the mouth of my anus. "Go head, daddy," I said. He pushed and it slid right in. Ohh, it felt SO divine! He began fucking me, balls deep. I was wiggling my hips as he raped me, and he kept saying: "That's some good ass! Man! That's some good ass!"
He fucked me for a minute or 2 and then he came. He eased his dick out and I dropped to the floor, wanting to suck his dick clean. But he twisted away and said, "Don't touch it."
"Didja like it, honey?" I asked him.
"Yeah, it was great." he said, wiping off his cock. Then he was gone, as suddenly as he had come, leaving me to bask in the glow of our sex. I won't call it lovemaking, because it wasn't. Some men like to kiss and fondle and make out before the blowjob or fuck. But this was just pure mating, like a masculine animal (him) taking the ass of the female (me). I had sex with several men last weekend, some with bigger cocks than this Bull, but his beautiful naked muscley body was SO fuckin' HOT! I really hope I can see him again soon!

No comments: