Sunday, September 16, 2012

HOT WHITE SISSY!

I am a total feminine white sissy. I want a rough skull fuck! I want to kneel to Negro men and bow my head low to them. I am a dainty little cracker sissy! Nowadays it is the crackers who kneel to the Negroes, and serve them. Shoe's on the other foot now, motherfucka. Skull fucked motherFUCKA! I want a muscley, pissed off  Negro male to slap the shit out of me and use my head for a cunt. I want him to grab my ears and ram his hard cock deep into my throat until I'm gagging and retching so loud the whole arcade can hear me. I want to be skull fucked until he shoots his nasty load deep into my throat. Then, if I puke his cum on the floor, I want him to push my head down on the filthy floor of the preview booth, and make me slurp it up and then lap the floor clean. Oh FUCK!I wanna get skull fucked SO bad! I want him to come in the booth, and when I'm naked and helpless I want him to lean forward and pinch my jaws tightly, and have him tell me what he expects of me - his caucasian sissy!

No comments: