Saturday, September 15, 2012

BLACK LIVES MATTER!

Last night was sooo sexy! I blew TWELVE MEN! I went to the adult arcade. I wore my high heels, string panties, and cut off t-shirt. I saw that Latina sissy - Maria. She told me I look sexy. I drank the cum of TWELVE MEN! There was a glory hole. I blew one guy, who wanted to come over. He did and I ate his asshole, sucked on his hairy chest, then took his load. When he told me to eat his ass I asked him if it was clean. He said, "I don't know. Guess you'll have to find out." I got down on my knees, spread his buttocks and sniffed his anus. It had a kind of sweaty, funky smell, and there were a few small pieces of toilet paper stuck there, but I began nibbling and eating his ass hole out. "Is it clean?" he asked me. I paused and said, "It sure is now, honey! He kept telling me to plant kisses on his anus so I did it!

Next a guy came in my booth and I was giving him a bluejab. Suddenly another guy came in and watched as I blew the first guy. After the first guy came in my mouth and I swallowed his cum juice, the other guy put a rubber on his cock and had me blow him until he came. He had really big strong legs, and girls - you KNOW how much this little sissy LOOOVE runnin' her fruity little hands over a pair of big - strong - LEGS!! After he left I drank his cum out of the condom.

Then Bak showed up - my big Negro mastah - he wanted to see how much money I had made him. Then after he left a guy stuck his boner through the glory hole and I blew him until he came in my mouth!! When i was with Bak it was SO HAWT! We were both naked and I was standing in front of him while he sucked on my tits and cupped my bare buttocks in his big black hands! I was going nuts, babbling about how he was my black mastah, and that he owned me, that I was his slave - his white sissy! Then I knelt on the floor and sucked his cock til he came in my horny ba-ba! He was groaning in a loud, deep Negro voice as I pleasured him with my pouty mouth. I cant WAIT to see my handsome nigga again on Friday! I want to pleasure him again!

Ilove being in the dimly lit men's toilet in the arcade on my knees nude with a bunch of big hairy sweaty men, and them slapping my face with their big hairy Johnsons. One guy approached me and told me to feel his cock through his athletic shorts. His huge dick was bone hard and tenting his shorts. I squeezed that boner with my hand and asked if I could suck him off. He told me ok, but that he had a piss hardon - which he explained meant that after he cums he has to urinate almost immediately. He told me I could blow him if we went some where where there was a toilet bowl. I told him that I was a toilet and that I would swallow his cum and piss. He was reluctant, because he said he didn't want to get piss on everything. But I promised him that I would get every drop of his sweet piss and swallow it all.

We went to a corner near the urinals and I stripped totally naked to just high heels. He lowered his shorts and I squatted at his feet and pulled down his undashots, his boner standing straight up! I began sucking his cock and taking his hairy balls into my mouth. I sucked him deep until he groaned loudly and I felt his warm cum juice flooding my mouth. I gobbled it up quickly because I knew he had to piss badly. I was in a naked squat at his feet - like a human urinal, my mouth wide open. He was holding his still hard cock, choking off the flow of urine, his face contorted. Suddenly he relaxed his grip and a stream of hot piss hit the back of my throat. I began taking big gulps of urine in an effort to keep up with the flow. I gulped until I saw the stream slow down and allowed my mouth to fill with warm salty tasting piss, holding it in my mouth like piss in a toilet bowl. He shuddered and shook the last few drops off his dick. He told me not to swallow. He grabbed his cell phone and snapped several close up pics of my piss filled mouth. When he was done I slowly swallowed the urine, savoring every drop, like a toilet bowl flushing. He took some more pics of me kissing the rim of the filthy urinal. After he left I sat on the filthy tile floor applying lipstick and enjoying the aftertaste of sweet human urine. Once I licked a man's piss up off the floor. I got down on my knees and elbows and lowered my face to the floor and began slurping up his piss. You think i got any shame? Well, I DON'T! I don't give a FUCK what anyone thinks.

OMG! I love making out with black men! They have those thick puffy kissable lips! I love being completely naked, pressing my soft white body up against his naked black muscles! Feeling his big arms, running my fruity little hands all over his big strong black arms! Feeling his muscles! Knowing that if I were a real woman I would get pregnant from him! I WISH!

I went to an empty video booth. There was a lot of cum on the floor. So I knelt - both knees in the cum and then rubbed my knees all over the filthy floor, so that my knees had big dirty spots on them. I think that looks SO sexy! Don't you? A whore with dirty knees! A guy came by and he told me he remembered me from before. I squeezed his cock through his jeans and asked if I could blow him, but he said no. I was SO disappointed. Before he left he told me to stand up and spread and show him my vagina, I did it, hoping he'd fuck me but he didn't.

Then another guy did almost the same thing. He was in his 40s and was wearing a shirt and tie. He felt my tits, and I squeezed his dick through his dress slacks. OMG, ladies! His cock was fuckin' HUGE! I mean really big! And SO hard too! It was as thick as a coke can and the head felt like a big plum. I begged him to let me blow him but he wouldn't give it to me.
Next a guy in his 40s came in my booth. His dick was so hard that it was literally tenting his jeans. His cock wasn't that big, about 6 inches and nice and thick and hard! Lots of sexy blue veins! I engulfed his cock and began sucking it throat deep. He groaned. "Can I see you - your body?" he asked. I stood up, naked in just high heels, rotating my hips lewdly. "Oh my God! I'll bet you're good in bed," he said, his breath hot on my bare back.

"I AM!" I simpered. "Lots of men like to fuck me."

He told me to get on my knees. I knelt and received his flesh into my mouth, throating it deeply. He groaned in naked pleasure and ejaculated a thick load of semen into my cum starved mouth. I savored the taste of his warm ejaculate and swallowed it slowly.

My next trick was a fat, bald guy in his 50s. I asked him if I could service him and he granted my request. His cock was average but really hard! As I got on my knees I saw on the video there was a beautiful blonde girl on her knees drinking a black man's cum into her puta mouth. I said, "Oh look, isn't that sexy?" The trick asked me if I swallowed - yes! I DO swallow! I got on my knees and blew him until he shot his scum into my cock nibbling mouth, and I swallowed all his juice. Fuckin' QUEER! Cocksucking QUEER!

Next a man with a nice hard dick and a beautiful hairy body! I sucked his cock and balls and ate out his sweaty hairy pie. I begged him to fuck me in the ass but he came in my mouth, lots of sweet cum! I rolled it in my mouth and swallowed it slowly, savoring the tase of his cum juice! I also masturbated that tall guy until he came. Get on your knees, you little blonde fuck! I like tough men. I told those guys tonight to pinch my tits hard. "Show me who's boss", I whispered. "Pinch my tits til I'm screaming." and, "I like it rough, honey - I like rough sex! Slap me - I WANT you to." I begged a man to give me a beating. Last night I begged 2 men to fuck me - yes! I begged them on my knees for their cock!

About 15 minutes later a tall black guy came in to my booth. I stripped totally naked except for my high heels, and knelt to suck his cock. He was enjoying the blowjob and he asked me if I fucked. "Do you want to fuck me?" I asked him. He nodded so I got up on the bench and he mounted me, sliding his cock into my anus. He fucked me for a few seconds, and I heard him say, "Can I cum inside of you?"

"Yes, darling." I answered. Just then he pulled his dick out and, looking down between my legs, I saw cum dripping.


Next I gave four more bareback blowjobs. My Bull was the first one to fuck me. After he rough fucked me in the ass i was on my knees babbling to him about how much I loved his cock and how i couldn't wait to see him again. He was putting his clothes on
and he told me, "I bet you're gonna get fuck by some other guys tonight."

Well, after my hunk left, a few minutes later a hot mayn took me back into the booth and he got rough with me - pinching my bare tits until I was yelping in pain, slapping my face, shoving his cock deep into my throat - and he was calling me degrading names and reaching down to feel my bare ass. Right then I knew I was gonna get fuck again. He ordered me to stand up and he was feeling my bare legs and slapping my ass. "Sit on it, baby" he said. I popped a squat and his dick slid right inside - balls deep! He grabbed my hips and began fucking me hard - 2- 3 - maybe 4 times and I heard him grunt and relax. I stood and felt his long thick cock shit out of my rectum. "Didja cum a lot, daddy?" i asked him. I squat and nibbled the mess off his dick. As i was doin' it i felt my rectum with my finger and a lot of semen flowed out! Next week when i seem my Bull ima ask him why he don't bitch slap me. I wanna get slapped in the face - hard - from him! Even if i gots to beg him for it.

Someone asked me why I'm a Queen, and I guess it's because I love being in a pair of high heels and lipstick, making out naked with a guy and kneeling or squatting to suck his cock while he works my tits over with a pair of strong fingers until I wanna yelp in pain. And the hot feeling of him wanting to fuck me and being ordered to get on the bench and kneel and face the wall - the urgency of his desire to fuck me, the feel of his hard dick poking into my buttock or thigh as he attempts to stick it in, and I reach down behind me through my legs and grip the rigid snake, pressing the head up to the mouth of my anxious rectum, the feel of pain/pleasure as it sinks into me; the glorious, feminine feeling of simultaneously control and submission to a powerful force, the hot breath and kisses, the groping hands and pinching fingers as his strong thighs deliver his assault on me from behind. Man! I feel like a woman! Any woman can tell you that there is that one moment when a woman gives complete control to the male and no longer has any say in what happens to her during the sex act, and that moment is when the cock goes into the pussy. Then she is in complete submission and under the dominance of the male.

MMM! There's something so fuckin' HOT about the urgency of a hot, rough man on my bare back for sex, him grabbing my arm and turning me roughly around. I feel his hands stripping the string panties right off my ass and tossing them on the floor!

1 comment:

SissySlut said...

Frickin awesome action! gloryhole cum dumps rule!